Our HISTORY

Balmoral Seventh-day Adventist School was established on its present site in 1950 by the amalgamation of the Auckland SDA School and Royal Oak and Remuera SDA Primary Schools.  

Until early 1993 the school was operated and fully funded by the local Seventh-day Adventist churches.  

 

It now operates as an integrated school with the Ministry of Education, while the proprietors are the NZ SDA Schools' Association.